As mentioned in our previous email, our goal is to create a safe and healthy environnment the next two weeks, while allowing our club members to continue to make progress with their vaulting.
AZPVA will be enacting the following plan for the next two weeks:
Today's practice (Tuesday March 17) is cancelled.
Semi-Private Sessions are still available on days that the club is not vaulting
RESERVATION WILL BE REQUIRED: Club practice will be held Thursday (March 19) and Saturday (March 21) this week, and Tuesday/Thursday/Saturday next week (March 23-29).
On those days we will be running 1.5 hour sessions all day consisting of 9 athletes and 1 coach per session. Sessions will be at 9am, 11am, 1pm, 3pm and 5pm. This limit in accordance with the President's Guidelines to reduce gatherings of people to 10 or less which can be found at this link - https://www.whitehouse.gov/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/03.16.20_coronavirus-guidance_8.5x11_315PM.pdf
Following each session, we will be sanitizing all equipment including the pits, standards, and poles before the next session begins.
In order to make this happen we will need each of you to sign up for a time slot for each individual practice day.
VERY IMPORTANT, PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
Process to reserve class times:
- SETUP: When you were signed up as an AZPVA member you were sent an email with “Profile Setup” information which asked you to set up a password as part of the account setup. If you don’t remember doing this or don’t remember your password then search your email for “Arizona Pole Vault Academy Profile Set up”. If you can’t find it please text or email us and we can reset it for you.
- DOWNLOAD: Our free Member Portal app which contain functions that allow you to manage your account information and most importantly our class registrations.
iOS download here/Android download here.
- LOGIN: Once you login, Elite and Lite members will be able to see the class schedule and reserve a spot. Elite members can reserve one spot each day and Lite members one spot per calendar week as usual.
- ACCOUNTS: Parent and sub accounts can each have there own separate logins. Parents can manage their kids account if needed. If you don’t seem to have access to what you need contact me.
- If all else fails please text, email or call me and I will get you set up.
Again, there will be no open gym sessions through March 29th.
According to the CDC, the airborne radius of transmission is 6 feet. While at practice, please keep your distance from each other. With only one pit running each practice, there will be plenty of space to stand apart between jumps.
We are fortunate that our club is in an outdoor space which is significantly safer than being indoors.
As always please wash your hands before showing up to club and stay home if you are showing any signs or symptoms of being sick!
For March practice sessions we will reevaluate the situation day by day. We will also re-evaluate our plan for April over the next few as as we learn more. Please check our COVID-19 update page on our website for any new updates.
Thank you so much for your understanding and cooperation as we know these will be hectic weeks for everyone.
AZPVA Coaching Staff